Are you a highly experienced Account Manager looking to take a step in to coaching and enablement? We are recruiting with our enablement team to onboard and coach within our account management function.
Relative Insight is a SaaS based text analysis tool which analyses our customer’s text data like surveys, reviews, customer experience and social, to reveal critical business insights. We believe that text data represents one of the biggest and most valuable – but often, most under-used sources of business value. It tells us why things happen, how people feel, and how best to engage with them.
The software leverages a comparative methodology developed in law-enforcement to give transformative insights, meaning our customers can make smarter and more informed decisions across their business.
Due to the rapid expansion of the business, we have an opportunity for a Retention Enablement Manager/Director to join one of the region’s most innovative and in-demand start-ups, working with world-leading customers such as Sky, Warner, Starbucks, Unilever and Nespresso.
Working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, we work as a team, embracing challenges together, supporting our professional development and encouraging internal promotions. As you develop, there will be opportunities to expand the remit of the role-based upon your skills and appetite.
What does the role involve?
This is a new role due to expansion of our entire commercial function and customer base. Recent restructuring in our retention function has moved our Account Managers from delivery of project work into a fully commercial role so we need to continue upskilling their commercial knowledge and application of this. The goal is to improve our retention metrics across our customer base. You'll be reporting into our VP of Revenue Enablement but specialise in the Retention side of our commercial team. Supporting this function with coaching, onboarding, the analysis of existing processes and recommend key areas for improvement using both data and knowledge from experience.
- You will support with onboarding and coaching new hires within the Retention function and be on hand to take feedback and tweak this process where necessary. It must at all stages compliment the new business teams ensuring that we emphasise the importance of these two teams working in cohesion as well as ensuring you enhance the collaboration between them.
- Ensuring all supporting collateral is organised in a logical and accessible way so reps know where it is and how to use it once trained as well as ensuring there is appropriate content for the retention team.
- Figure out where time is wasted with our commercial processes and work with the rest of the Enablement team to introduce best practice on how to reduce this.
- Use improved structure and process to consistently keep communication and strong relationships between sales and retention teams (both UK and US) and also ensure customers have the best possible experience with us.
- Work closely with the team leads for both Account Management and Customer Success to maximise consistency across the teams and our customer base
What experience are we looking for?
- Ideally you have worked in a similar company with ARR from £10m-£100m so know what we’re about to go through and can help us do it efficiently!
- An experienced Account Manager from a SaaS and/or Research background
- Someone who has worked in a start-up environment.
- Excited by the idea of being the first person in this type of role and understands that there is a lot of work to do in order to get it where it needs to be.
- You must be a creative thinker and have experience using data as a way of finding answers.
- Confident in presenting and running training sessions with all levels of staff.
- Naturally good at coaching and management
- Need to have: Experience in Account Management is essential (3+ years minimum) with evidence of success in coaching and onboarding high performing teams.
- Nice to have: Some experience working directly in coaching or enablement (but this isn’t essential)
- Educated to degree level.
What to expect with us:
- You'll be part of a small and close but rapidly growing team so your input is really valued and important to our growth.
- Revenue Enablement & Ops are highly valued at Relative Insight - we feed straight into C-Suite and work in light with global company objectives
- Your voice is always heard at every level. Ideas have been taken and implemented from a commercial associate level which have been integral to the success of our commercial function.
- We’re still at a stage where your work will continue to get recognised by the C-Suite team.
- A huge benefit of this role is that you are selling to people who do really cool things with technology. From CMO’s of pet brands through to innovation leaders within the healthcare industry - the possibilities are endless!
- You will get training and coaching on best practice on how to use commercial tech stack.
- Your onboarding and continual development has been designed and run by our VP of Revenue Enablement who has 10 years experience in building and scaling SaaS sales teams.
- We promote from within. Believe that. From your first day we will be talking about your career here and work with you to make sure you are achieving your goals and know where you're going with us.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - We care about the wellbeing of our team so no matter what life throws your way, our EAP can help you through it. Providing you with free and confidential expert guidance and counselling, and more.
- Relative Insight Academy - We love learning! Our Academy provides an opportunity for us to stretch our knowledge and learn new skills. This starts with a structured Induction Programme, where you learn everything you need to know to get up to speed in your role as quickly as possible.
- Yoga Classes - We have Guest Yoga teachers come online each week to provide a gentle 45min session.
- Off-Site Days & Socials - Summer Party, Christmas Party, End of Month Parties - if there is an excuse, we'll have a get-together to celebrate successes and get to know each other better.
- Tech Scheme - If you are in need of personal tech, we will loan you the money (up to a certain value) to purchase what you need and agree on a payment plan for you to pay back the owed amount.
- Holidays - We want everyone to take time off and recharge regularly so encourage you to use up your full allowance of holiday each year.
- UK: 24 holidays a year (excluding Bank/Public Holidays)
- Cycle to Work Scheme (UK) - This is a government tax exemption initiative to promote healthier journeys to work and to reduce environmental pollution. It allows you to loan money from the company to purchase cycles and cyclists' safety equipment. We will then agree on a payment plan to pay back the owed amount, less TAX.
Relative Insight believes in, and commits to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Anyone who applies for a job with us will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We strive to provide team environments that let everyone maximise their potential in the company. We take all of this seriously.