Who are we?
Relative Insight is a SaaS based text analysis tool which analyses our customer’s text data like surveys, reviews, customer experience and social, to reveal critical business insights. We believe that text data represents one of the biggest and most valuable – but often, most under-used sources of business value. It tells us why things happen, how people feel, and how best to engage with them.
The software leverages a comparative methodology developed in law-enforcement to give transformative insights, meaning our customers can make smarter and more informed decisions across their business.
Due to the rapid expansion of the business, we have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join one our team in New York and one of the UK's most innovative and in-demand start-ups, working with world-leading customers such as Starbucks, Unilever and Nespresso.
Working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, we work as a team, embracing challenges together, supporting our professional development and encouraging internal promotions. As you develop, there will be opportunities to expand the remit of the role-based upon your skills and appetite.
What does the role involve?
You will be responsible for the entire nose to tail client experience, for driving value for the client and making sure their experience across all touch points is top class. Lastly you will also have a commercial element to your role in that you will look for ways to expand the spend, user base and usage within all your accounts.
- Onboarding - this part of the role is the heavy lifting up front with a new client, this involves understanding the reasons they have bought the tool by working closely with our acquisition team then agreeing a framework for success with the client – what do they need to achieve, why, what does good look like etc. You will also be the warm welcome they receive when they officially join the relative community
- Training- after onboarding the next item is a detailed and thorough training program for all the users within the team, this can span weeks and months for larger clients and is a key element in relationship building and most importantly for driving adoption
- Retention – we deliver a high touch, high quality account management service at Relative with a view to helping our clients get value from their investment, to help us build a reputation in the industry for excellent support, and to ensure that our clients renew & grow their subscriptions year on year. The team are all targeted on hitting a 100% net renewal rate of their renewals available in every bi-monthly period (every two months).
What we'd love to see:
- A deep and genuine interest in Account Management and your clients' businesses; you feel a deep sense of satisfaction when you see your customers doing well, and you avoid unwanted churn
- The ability to listen carefully, ask meaningful questions, and communicate with clarity both verbally and in writing
- A positive, problem-solving attitude
- Analytical and can answer or talk through tough research or client briefs
- Successfully managed multiple high-value, high-touch accounts for a technical software product
- Experience building strong, trusting relationships, both within your team and with senior stakeholders in the businesses you work with
- A commercial approach: you identify & qualify opportunities for expansion, and you're mindful of net revenue retention
- Experience developing best practices and playbooks: from strategic account plans to QBR processes to accelerating onboarding
- Leadership qualities
What to expect with us:
- You'll be part of a growing team, so your input is really valued and important to our growth.
- Your voice is always heard at every level. Ideas have been taken and implemented from a commercial associate level which have been integral to the success of our commercial function.
- We’re still at a stage where your work will get recognized by the C-Suite team.
- A huge benefit of this role is that you are selling to people who do really cool things with technology. From CMO’s of pet brands through to innovation leaders within the healthcare industry - the possibilities are endless!
- You will get training and coaching on best practice on how to use commercial tech stack.
- Your onboarding and continual development has been designed and run by our VP of Sales Enablement who has 8 year’s experience in building and scaling SaaS sales teams.
- We promote from within. Believe that. From your first day we will be talking about your career here and work with you to make sure you are achieving your goals and know where you're going with us.
- Health, Dental, Vision plans
- Hybrid Working – You’re only required to be in the office two days a week. The other three days you can work remotely.
- Free Lunch – You can expense up to $15 dollars a day for lunch on the days you are required to be in the office.
- Holidays – You receive 24 days off a year (excluding Bank/Public Holidays). We want everyone to take time off and recharge regularly. We encourage you to use up your full allowance of holiday each year.
- Special Leave - An additional 5 days a year to be taken for things like: house moves & volunteering!
- Off-Site Days & Socials - Summer Party, Christmas Party, End of Month Parties - if there is an excuse, we'll have a get-together to celebrate successes and get to know each other better.
- Travel – This role has lots of opportunities to travel – domestically and internationally. Whether it’s to London for our Commercial Kick Off or across state lines for client visits and events.
- Relative Insight Academy - We love learning! Our Academy provides an opportunity for us to stretch our knowledge and learn new skills. This starts with a structured Induction Program, where you learn everything, you need to know to get up to speed in your role as quickly as possible.
Relative Insight believes in and commits to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Anyone who applies for a job with us will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. We strive to provide team environments that let everyone maximize their potential in the company. We take all of this seriously.