Relative Insight is a SaaS based text analysis tool which analyses our customer’s text data like surveys, reviews, customer experience and social, to reveal critical business insights.
We believe that text data represents one of the biggest and most valuable – but often, most under-used sources of business value. It tells us why things happen, how people feel, and how best to engage with them.
The software leverages a comparative methodology developed in law-enforcement to give transformative insights, meaning our customers can make smarter and more informed decisions across their business.
Due to the rapid expansion of the business, we have an opportunity for a Customer Success Executive to join one of the region’s most innovative and in-demand start-ups, working with world-leading customers such as Starbucks, Unilever and Nespresso.
Working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, the success team is consistently expanding, they are an amazing team and embrace challenges together, supporting our professional development and encouraging internal promotions. As you develop, there will be opportunities to expand the remit of the role-based upon your skills and appetite.
The profile we look for are people with the skills and expertise to work with these clients – helping them get the best from the product, make the customer journey seamless from onboarding to in life.
- Lead a team of customer success executives: setting strategic plans for both customers and colleagues.
- Perform onboarding of accounts with the clients and ensure the best ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Put forth a communications strategy that maintains and fulfils high customer satisfaction.
- Execute and develop product adoption strategies for the customers and deliver positive outcomes for the clients.
- Create training materials for existing and new clients, that will be delivered either in person or digitally.
- Ability to maintain a high-valued outcome-based relationship with an eclectic customer profile base.
- Manage complex stakeholder relationships to influence customer buying behaviour and to ensure our service is delivered effectively.
What we’d like to see:
- The ability to forecast and identify the growth opportunities for clients from day the moment clients are onboarded
- The ability to design and lead on an adoption strategy of the product
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it.
- Commercial awareness and good business acumen
- Previous experience in customer success at supervisor/ managerial level
- Exceptional planning and communication skills.
- Stellar presentation skills, client management and written communication skills.
- Experience in implementing customer solutions across industry and stakeholder.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of text analysis is desirable
- Knowledge of CX programs is desirable
*Please note, this role is hybrid based in the London area. There will be an expectation for you to travel to our offices a minimum three days a week.*
What to expect with us:
- You'll be part of a small but rapidly growing team so your input is truly valued and important to our growth
- Your voice is always heard at every level. Ideas have been taken and implemented from all levels which have been integral to our success so far
- We’re still at a stage where your work will get recognised by the C-Suite team
- You will get training and coaching on best practice on how to use best in market tech stack
- We promote from within. Believe that. From your first day we will be talking about your career here and work with you to make sure you are achieving your goals and know where you're going with us
- Our clients are some of the biggest brands and advertising agencies in the world
- Based in central London but with offices in the North West and New York
- Salary dependent upon experience
- Relaxed and friendly working environment
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- We care about the wellbeing of our team so no matter what life throws your way, our EAP can help you through it. Providing you with free and confidential expert guidance and counselling, and more.
- Relative Insight Academy- We love learning! Our Academy provides an opportunity for us to stretch our knowledge and learn new skills. This starts with a structured Induction Programme, where you learn everything you need to know to get up to speed in your role as quickly as possible.
- Off-Site Days & Socials- Summer Party, Christmas Party, End of Month Parties - if there is an excuse, we'll have a get-together to celebrate successes and get to know each other better.
- Tech Scheme- If you are in need of personal tech, we will loan you the money (up to a certain value) to purchase what you need and agree on a payment plan for you to pay back the owed amount.
- Holidays- We want everyone to take time off and recharge regularly so encourage you to use up your full allowance of holiday each year.
- UK: 24 holidays a year (excluding Bank/Public Holidays) Plus 5 days special leave.
- Cycle to Work Scheme- This is a government tax exemption initiative to promote healthier journeys to work and to reduce environmental pollution. It allows you to loan money from the company to purchase cycles and cyclists' safety equipment. We will then agree on a payment plan to pay back the owed amount, less TAX.
Relative Insight believes in, and commits to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Anyone who applies for a job with us will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. We strive to provide team environments that let everyone maximise their potential in the company. We take all of this seriously.